Sunday, July 5, 2009

Personality...

These are some pictures we took for Daddy's for Father's day!










I just took this personality test and I am not surprised at the results, it just makes me laugh to see in black and white that I am neurotic!
My highest score is for scrupulous - honest fair person and you treat others with respect and expect the same - follows the rules (Yes, this is me. I will wait at a red light FOREVER, even if no one else is around)
The next is passionate -( this is code for emotional wreck) it is someone who is in touch with their emotions and sometimes speaks without thinking ( this is also me!)
Then contentious -important to work according to a plan and do things correctly and thoroughly (OCD)
Meticulous - You want everything you touch to be just right, and can spot bad taste from a mile away!  (Watch out again OCD and judgemental!)
Responsible - Takes care of duties and obeys the rules - (Me, again.)
The next few I also scored high on were buttoned down - everything in it's place and you feel empowered to know everything is neat and organized (So scary, me again!)
Cooperative - Enjoys teamwork
Original - constantly coming up with new ideas
Understanding - Takes time to listen to others and a good listener.

I had Stephen take this test also and it was really funny that he had the exact opposite of me for most of his traits! I suppose opposites attract and maybe we balance each other out -At least that is what I am hoping for!

Savannah Grace is getting such a BIG personality, I keep thinking that she will slow down and not become a Diva, but I actually think it is picking up! She is so opinionated - wonder where she gets that from?? Daddy.
The dancing and singing cracks me up - she will try to jump and spin and sing it is so cute! Well that's about all so I hope all is well!

4 comments:

Double Dees in SC said...

Oh, she is just gorgeous!! I can't wait to meet this little diva!!

Kari Sanchez said...

Love all the new pictures, especially the ones of the two of you, so pretty! That's funny about your personality quiz, usually it works out best if you and him are opposites, I think it would be crazy otherwise, ha.

Nicci said...

I love the little Diva and I love the new pics!

Jodi said...

These are so cute!