Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter

Uncle Kelly & Savannah Grace
Watching the Texas game with Dad

So cute!



My newborn stuff is still too big



Kendall helping change a diaper!



My future partner in crime - my cousin Jaiden





Easter


We had a nice Easter spending time with our families. We went over to Grandma Kim and Grandpa Mike's for a Easter lunch, then we went over to Grandma-ma Ginny's and spent time with the family.We had a wonderful time with our families - although when you have a baby everything is more difficult, especially when your tired, but i am really glad we toughed it out. Next year will be even better, hopefully we can hunt for eggs. Well enjoy the pics of little one. (We have a million, I am a first time mom!)






1 comment:

Nicci said...

LOL Kendall changed a diaper?? Too funny! I must have missed that one. I wish we could've stayed longer!